I delight in Your law - Psalm 119:70.
God's Word will be sweeter than honey and more than riches and our necessary word as we delight in it. How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey- Psalm 119:103. I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches. I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways. I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word - Psalm 119:14-16. The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of coins of gold and silver - Psalm 119:72. I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food - Job 23:12.
We will be fruitful and whatever we do will prosper as we delight in God's word by meditating it. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers - Psalm 1:1-3. Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts - Jeremiah 15:16.
Let us delight in God's word by meditating it day and night. And I will delight myself in Your commandments, Which I love. My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes - Psalm 119:47,48. Your commandments are my delights - Psalm 119:143. Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it - Psalm 119:35. Your testimonies also are my delight And my counselors - Psalm 119:24. I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great treasure - Psalm 119:162. Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; For Your law is my delight - Psalm 119:77. O Lord, unless thy law had been my delight, I should then have perished in mine affliction - Psalm 119:92.
Oh, how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day - Psalms 119:97.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, Let us delight in Your Word by meditating it day and night. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment