Thursday, August 20, 2026

The Lord Is My Helper I Will Not Be Afraid

The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid - Hebrews 13:6.

               There is no need to be afraid of anything as God is our Helper. He is your shield and helper - Deuteronomy 33:29. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand - Isaiah 41:10.’God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble - Psalm 46:1.

                  The Israelites were afraid when the Egyptians pursued after them. But God helped them by parting the Red Sea. Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still - Exodus 14:13-14.

                    The same way God will help us by making a new way as we look upon Him and so let us not be afraid of any situations. I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth - Psalm 121:1,2. 

                  Let us thank God our Helper who helps us in all our situations. The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him - Psalm 28:7. You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great. You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way - Psalm 18:35-36.                                                                               

PRAYER: Dear Lord, We will not be afraid of anything as You are our Helper. We thank You for helping us. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.      


No comments:

Post a Comment