Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful - Colossians 4:2.
Pray in the morning
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up - Psalm 5:3.
Pray continually
Pray without ceasing - 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
Pray in the night
By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me – prayer to the God of my life - Psalm 42:8.
Pray faithfully
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer - Mark 11:24.
Pray always
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints - Ephesians 6:18.
Pray together
Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them - Matthew 18:19–20.
Pray for all people
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - 1 Timothy 2:1.
Pray according to His will
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us - 1 John 5:14.
With faith
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them - Mark 11:24.
With thanksgiving
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:6,7.
Hear God's voice in prayer
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me - John 10:27.
God hears our prayer
The Lord is far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous - Proverbs 15:29.
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles - Psalm 34:17.
He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them - Psalm 145:19.
He hears the desire of the humble. Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble - Psalm 10:17. He does not forget the cry of the humble - Psalm 9:12.
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know - Jeremiah 33:3.
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me - Psalm 50:15.
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you - Jeremiah 29:12.
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth - Psalm 145:18.
In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears - Psalm 18:6.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, Let us pray always for everything continually with faith and thanksgiving. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Amen.
ReplyDelete