He will set you high above all nations which He has made, in praise, in name, and in honor, and that you may be a holy people to the Lord your God, just as He has spoken - Deuteronomy 26:19.
God will set you high above all nations - Be humble
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up - James 4:10. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted - Luke 14:11. He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble - Luke 1:52. Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time - 1 Peter 5:6.
God will set you high above all nations - Obey God & follow His commands
If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth - Deuteronomy 28:1. The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom - Deuteronomy 28:13.
Daniel set high above others
Let us thank God for setting us high above all nations. But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head - Psalm 3:3. He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me - Psalm 18:48. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord - Psalm 27:6. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name - Psalm 91:14. I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up, And have not let my enemies rejoice over me - Psalm 30:1.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, Let us be humble, obey and follow Your commands. We thank You for setting us high above all nations. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Amen
ReplyDelete