Behold, God is my Helper; the Lord is the sustainer of my life - Psalm 54:4.
God is our great Sustainer who sustains us, helps us and strengthens us as we cast all our cares upon Him. Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken - Psalm 55:22. Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me - Psalm 54:4. My hand will sustain him; surely my arm will strengthen him - Psalms 89:21.
God’s Word gives us strength, comforts us and sustains us in our affliction. Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live - Psalm 119:116. When not afflicted, we tend to go astray, but God uses our afflictions to help us obey His Word - Psalm 119:67. If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction - Psalm 119:92. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word - Psalm 119:67.
Let us thank God our great Sustainer who sustains us even to our old age. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me - Psalm 51:12. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me - Psalm 3:5.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, You are our great Sustainer. We thank You for sustaining us in all our situations even to our old age. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment