You are my help and my deliverer - Psalm 40:17.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold - Psalm 18:2.
You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance - Psalm 32:7.
He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us - 2 Corinthians 1:10.
“Then I will make you to this people A fortified wall of bronze; And though they fight against you, they will not prevail over you; For I am with you to save you and deliver you,” declares the Lord - Jeremiah 15:20.
For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help - Psalm 72:12.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence – 2 Samuel 22:2,3.
He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge - Psalm 144:2.
He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions - Psalm 107:20.
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me - Psalm 50:15.
I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears – Psalm 34:4.
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles - Psalm 34:17.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He delivered them out of their distresses - Psalm 107:6.
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love - Colossians 1:13.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them - Psalm 34:7.
Worship the Lord your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies - 2 Kings 17:39.
And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one - Mathew 6:13.
The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob - Romans 11:26.
Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him - Psalm 91:14,15.
He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the Lord was my support. He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me - Psalm 18:16-19.
You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations - Psalm 18:23.
The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted. It is God who avenges me, And subdues the peoples under me; He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles, And sing praises to Your name - Psalm 18:46-49.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, You are our deliverer. We thank You for delivering us from all evil in every situation of our life. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment