Friday, September 11, 2026

Help & Hope

Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord their God - Psalm 146:5.

Our help is the God of Jacob

I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth - Psalm 121:1-2.

Our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth - Psalm 124:8. 

You are my help and my deliverer - Psalm 40:17.

The Lord is my helper. I will not fear - Hebrews 13:6. 

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you - Isaiah 41:13. 

God is my helper - Psalm 54:4.

Our hope is in the Lord God

For You are my hope, O Lord God - Psalm 71:5. 

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord - Jeremiah 17:8. 

May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you - Psalm 33:22. 

And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you - Psalm 39:7. 

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him - Lamentations 3:25.

May the God of hope fill us with joy and peace as we place all our hope on Him. Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him - Psalm 62:5.    

                                                            

PRAYER: Dear Lord, Our life is in You. We thank you for being our help and hope. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.  



1 comment: