I will look to the Lord - Micah 7:7.
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the Lord our God until He has mercy on us - Psalm 123:2.
I will lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth - Psalm 121:1,2.
Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! - Isaiah 45:22.
They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed - Psalm 34:5.
The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season - Psalm 145:15.
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always - Psalm 105:4.
While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal - 2 Corinthians 4:18.
Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me - Micah 7:7.
To you I lift up my eyes, O you who are enthroned in the heavens! - Psalm 123:1.
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up - Psalm 5:3.
Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God - Hebrews 12:1,2.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, Let us always look to You in all our situations. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Amen.
ReplyDelete