Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture - Psalm 100:3.
The Lord is our God and we are His people created by Him to bring Him glory. You shall be My people, And I will be your God - Jeremiah 30:22. They shall be my people and I will be their God - Jeremiah 24:7. They are my own people, and I created them to bring me glory - Isaiah 43:7.
God dwells & walks among His people
I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people - 2 Corinthians 6:16. I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people - Leviticus 26:12.
God hears as His people humble & pray
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land - 2 Chronicles 7:14.
God gives strength & power to His people
The Lord will give strength to His people - Psalm 29:11. The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to His people - Psalm 68:35.
God increases His people greatly & made stronger than their enemies
He increased His people greatly, And made them stronger than their enemies - Psalm 105:24.
God blesses His people with peace
The Lord will bless His people with peace - Psalm 29:11.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, You are our God and we are Your people. We thank You for dwelling and walking among us, hearing us, giving us strength and power, increasing us greatly, making us stronger than our enemies and blessing us with peace. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Amen.
ReplyDelete