Be still before the Lord, all mankind - Zechariah 2:13.
Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10.
In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength - Isaiah 30:14.
Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God - Job 37:14.
Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still - Exodus 14:13,14.
Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still - Psalm 4:4.
But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me - Psalm 131:2.
Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes - 1 Samuel 12:16.
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways when they carry out their wicked schemes - Psalm 37:7.
You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you - 2 Chronicles 20:17.
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken - Psalm 62:5,6.
Teach me, and I will be silent - Job 6:24.
I will take my stand at my watchpost and station myself on the tower, and look out to see what he will say to me - Habakkuk 2:1.
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31.
But the Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before him - Habakkuk 2:20.
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer - Romans 12:12.
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! - Psalm 27:14.
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord - Lamentations 3:25, 26.
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! - Psalm 46:10.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, Let us be still before You. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment