Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen - Romans 15:33.
Our God is the God of peace who gives us peace. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid - John 14:27. He made peace with us through His blood on the cross. We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1. By Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross - Colossians 1:20.
Perfect peace - Trust God
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You - Isaiah 26:3.
Great peace - Love God's Word
Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble - Psalm 119:165.
Let us thank our God of peace who gives us peace always and in every way like a river. May the LORD bless his people with peace! - Psalm 29:11. Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river - Isaiah 66:12. Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all - II Thessalonians 3:1.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, You are the God of peace. We thank You for extending peace to us always and in every way like a river. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment