Monday, August 10, 2026

Call Upon The Lord

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised - Psalm 18:3.

God hears

In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears. - Psalm 18:6.

I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live - Psalm 116:1,2.  

Salvation

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved - Acts 2:21.

For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13.

And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved - Joel 2:32.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies - Psalm 18:3.

Deliverance

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He delivered them out of their distresses - Psalm 107:6.

Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me - Psalm 50:15.

The Lord is near 

The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth - Psalm 145:18

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near - Isaiah 55:6.

Great & mighty things

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know - Jeremiah 33:3.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! - Psalm 105:1.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, We thank You for hearing us, saving us, delivering us, being near to us and doing great & mighty things as we call upon You. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

1 comment: