Sunday, August 30, 2026

My Strength & Song My Salvation My God

 The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him - Exodus 15:2.

My strength and song

The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1. 

The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped - Psalm 28:7. 

The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills - Habakkuk 3:19.

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation - Psalm 118:14.

My salvation

He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved - Psalm 62:2.

 For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken - Psalm 62:1-2. 

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation - Habakkuk 3:18. 

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? - Psalm 27:1. 

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation - Isaiah 12:2. 

Salvation comes from the Lord - Jonah 2:9.

My God

O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you - Psalm 63:1.

My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge - Psalm 18:2.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19.

You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you. Philippians 4:19.

He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust - Psalm 91:2. 

                 Let us praise the Lord who is our strength and song, salvation and our God. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him - Psalm 28:7. This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation - Isaiah 25:9. You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You - Psalm 118:18.

                                                                       

PRAYER: Dear Lord, We thank You for being our strength, song, salvation and our God. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.  

1 comment: